M2p.75xx-x4: 32bit, 125 mega samples/sec, PCIe x4-lane digital I/O card
|Fast digital I/O board, 32 bits 1KS/s to 125MS/sec|
|Inputs 3.3 V and 5.0 V TTL compatible|
|Selectable 50K or 110 Ohm input impedance|
|Versatile recording trigger features, including pattern trigger and auto re-arm|
|Multi-purpose digital I/O facility includes trigger timestamp facility|
|1 GByte of on-board memory
|700 MB/s FIFO mode for streaming digital data|
|High bandwidth x4-lane PCI Express interface|
|Half length PCI-express card; fits most sizes of computer case|
|The M2p.7515-x4 digital I/O card offers engineers and scientists a cost-effective
way to generate and acquire ultra-fast digital signals.
The card features 32 parallel digital channels that can be clocked at speeds up to 125 MHz.
The channels offer 3.3 V and 5 V TTL compatibility in capture mode, making them suitable for use
with a wide range of digital signals. In generation mode, the cards typically deliver
output levels of 0.2 V for low states and 2.8 V for high states into high impedance.
A 1 GByte of on-board memory is standard for holding digital data.
The card interface to the computer is x4-lane PCI express interface, allowing
high bandwidth data transfer speeds up to 700MBytes per second between
the card and the host computer without restriction. A variety of different acquisition
and replay modes can operate short or long duration signals, the deep 1 Gbytes of
on board memory, fitted as standard, provides a large amount of digital data storage
The M2p.75xx series uses a compact half-length PCI-express card length (168 x 107mm). This
allows it to fit into a computer case of virtually any size.
The M2p.7515-x4 is fully programmable and comes with drivers for Windows and Linux
operating systems, as well as programming examples for C++, LabVIEW, MATLAB, Visual Basic.NET,
Python and most other popular programming languages. Spectrum offers its own control
software called SBench 6, that allows signal generation, acquisition, display, processing,
storage, reporting and the Professional version includes a screen based logic analyser.
This digital card also compliments the existing M2p analogue signal acquisition
and generation cards, all of which can be sample and trigger synchronised together
using the Star-Hub option. This versatility provides the ability to use these
products in many applications and extend the channel count easily.
- FIFO mode
- External TTL trigger input/output, or trigger via software
- AND / OR triggering from multiple sources
- Pulse width trigger
- Positive and negative edge trigger
- Three special multi-purpose digital input connections. Configurable to be
asynchronous to sampling, as sampling trigger input, or to feed in a timestamp reference clock
- Digital input impedance software selectable to 110 Ohm or 50K Ohm
- Programmable delay until trigger recognition
- SBench 6.x windows software
- Memory: 512 mega sample (1 Gbyte)
- Multiple Recording/Replay - multiple sequential
signal capture or replay using fast repetitive triggers as control with auto re-arm
- Gated Sampling/Replay - signal recording or replay length controlled by trigger level
- Time stamp - records the time of each trigger event
- Sequence Replay Mode - programmable loop,
jump to a different waveform on an event (e.g external trigger), dynamic update of waveform data
Special (cost) options
- Synchronisation Star Hub - Sample and trigger synchronise up to 16 cards
- Remote Server - Programme, control and monitor Spectrum M2p, M2i, M3i or M4i cards in a remote location
- SCAPP software - Data transfer with a CUDA-based GPU directly from the digital I/O card. A very powerful way to process signal data
Product range overview
Max Sample rate
[PDF data sheet]
[SBench 6.x - 32 bit]
Windows/Linux download allows testing of SBench functionality with or without hardware. 32-bit OS.
[SBench 6.x - 64 bit]
Windows/Linux download allows testing of SBench functionality with or without hardware. 64-bit OS.
More information can be easily requested from our
catalogues and pricing web page,
or feel free to contact Dataquest Solutions directly.