|PRODUCT PAGE LINKS
Look to Dataquest Solutions as suppliers of leading edge technology where your requirements
are for high speed and ultra high speed signal capture, measurement, signal generation and digital
I/0. As the primary SPECTRUM PC instrumentation specialist for
the U.K. we provide hardware suitable for both desktop PC and industrial rack, with the following features:
- Signal capture with speeds up to 5 giga samples per second
- Digitise & record to PC or on-board memory with up to 16 bits resolution
- Waveform generation up to 1.25 giga samples per second
- Digital pattern generation and sensing up to 720 million samples per second
- Perfect sampling synchronisation across multiple channels
- PCI-Express, PXI-Express and Ethernet/LXI connectivity
- Expandable on-board memory and fast data streaming capability
- Four GBytes of memory as standard on the M4i board series!
- Driver options cover many code and graphical programming packages
||Buy with confidence knowing that the Spectrum Instrumentation hardware we
sell now comes with a manufacturer's warranty of 5 years, in addition to the free
pre and post sale technical support we already provide. Choose from a wide range of
signal capture and signal generation systems with multiple connectivity options for
local or remote connection to a host computer. Should your application be for research,
development or product test, we are here to meet your requirements.
Require PC and instrumentation portability?
Where portability is required a number of versatile systems are available:
These are ideal for mobile acquisition requirements / system designs
Software support is well developed and extensive for all Spectrum
instrumentation, for both Windows® and Linux®.
for Visual C/C++®, Delphi®, Visual Basic™,
MATLAB®, LabVIEW®, Agilent VEE® and LabWindows/CVI®
- Example programs available
SBench® visualisation and analysis software is provided free of charge
with all Spectrum instrumentation hardware! Pull-down menu driven,
it requires no code programming to quickly access its powerful features.
- SBench is also the basis for a FREE software
tool kit for lecturers and students. Use this to visualise the theory
of using instrumentation in signal generation, capture and analysis
Please browse our website for more information on our extensive range of computer instrumentation!
Microsoft, Windows, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, Visual Basic, Visual C/C++,
are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
The registered trademark Linux® is used pursuant to a sublicense from LMI, the exclusive licensee of Linus Torvalds, holder of the mark on a world-wide basis.
LabVIEW and LabWindows CVI the registered trademark of the National Instruments Corporation.
MATLAB is registered trademarks of The MathWorks, Inc.
Delphi is a trademark of Embarcadero Technologies, Inc.
© Dataquest Solutions 06.07.03.
(Last revised 24.04.20).
Images courtesy of Spectrum Instrumentation GmbH and Acme Portable GmbH