|PRODUCT PAGE LINKS
Look to Dataquest Solutions as suppliers of leading edge technology where your requirements
are for high speed and ultra high speed signal capture, measurement, signal generation and digital
I/0. As the primary SPECTRUM PC instrumentation card specialist for
the U.K. we provide hardware suitable for both desktop and industrial rack, with the following features:-
- Signal capture with speeds up to 1 Giga samples per second.
Digitise & record to on-board memory or to the PC with up to 16 bits resolution.
- Waveform generation to 125 million samples per second.
- Digital pattern generation and sensing to 125 million samples per second.
- Simultaneous signal sample and hold across multiple channels.
- Multiple board synchronisation.
- Synchronise any card combination.
- PCI-Express, PCI/PCI-X, Compact PCI and PXI connectivity.
- A wide range of software driver options for code and popular graphical programming packages.
- All M2i and M3i series come with a memory expandable to 4GBytes!
||Spectrum PC instrumentation cards enhancement options (such as trigger timestamp and gated sampling) are now included as standard,
Labview and MATLAB drivers too! Memory doubled to 512Bytes, with larger capacitiy options available.
Click here for further details!
Require PC and instrumentation portability?
Where portability is required a number of quality solutions are available:-
These are ideal for mobile acquisition requirements/system designs
- Rugged portable carry-case computers for industrial and field use.
- Portable Docking Stations interfacing PCI and PCI Express cards.
to the notebook PC.
Utilises the ExpressCard and PCMCIA connection. AC or DC operation.
Software support is well developed and extensive for all Spectrum
instrumentation, for both Windows™ and Linux™.
for C/C++, Delphi™, Visual Basic™,
Matlab™, Labview™, Dasylab™, Agilent VEE™
- Example programs available.
SBench™ visualisation and analysis software is provided free of charge
with all Spectrum instrumentation hardware!
|Links to informative application notes
| + + +
Click below for latest product news! + + +
Please browse our Web site for more information on our extensive range of instrumentation
|Search "quick links":
||© Dataquest Solutions 12.07.03.
(Last revised 22.05.13)
Images courtesy of Spectrum GmbH
Acme Portable GmbH and Magma inc