|PRODUCT PAGE LINKS
Look to Dataquest Solutions as suppliers of leading edge technology where your requirements
are for high speed and ultra high speed signal capture, measurement, signal generation and digital
I/0. As the primary SPECTRUM PC instrumentation card specialist for
the U.K. we provide hardware suitable for both desktop and industrial rack, with the following features:
- Signal capture with speeds up to 5 giga samples per second
- Digitise & record to PC or on-board memory with up to 16 bits resolution
- Waveform generation up to 1.25 giga samples per second
- Digital pattern generation and sensing up to 125 million samples per second
- Simultaneous signal sample and hold across multiple channels
- Multiple board synchronisation
- Synchronise any card combination
- PCI-Express, PCI/PCI-X, Compact PCI and PXI connectivity
- Driver options cover many code and graphical programming packages
- Memory expandable to 2 GBytes, with 4 GBytes as standard on the latest M4i card series
||The new PXI Express (PXIe) M4x.44xx range of modular cards offers ultra-fast analogue
signal capture with A/D converters 130, 250 and 500 mega samples/sec. Available
in 2 or 4 channels versions, with up to 16 bit resolution, there are six selectable gain ranges
(±200 mV up to ±10 V) with AC or DC coupling.
The card's mechanically robust PXIe connection interface with PCIe x4-lane Gen2
ultra high-performance technology allows transfer speeds in excess
of 1.7 GB/s, making M4x range ideal for use in fast compact PXIe mainframe systems.
All M4x are shipped with a comprehensive software programming suite for popular
programming languages, including MATLAB and LabVIEW.
Just click the cards
image to find out more!
Require PC and instrumentation portability?
Where portability is required a number of versatile systems are available:
These are ideal for mobile acquisition requirements / system designs
Software support is well developed and extensive for all Spectrum
instrumentation, for both Windows® and Linux®.
for Visual C/C++®, Delphi®, Visual Basic™,
MATLAB®, LabVIEW®, Agilent VEE® and LabWindows/CVI®
- Example programs available
SBench® visualisation and analysis software is provided free of charge
with all Spectrum instrumentation hardware! Pull-down menu driven,
it requires no code programming to quickly access its powerful features.
- SBench is also the basis for a FREE software
tool kit for lecturers and students. Use this to visualise the theory
of using instrumentation in signal generation, capture and analysis
Please browse our website for more information on our extensive range of computer instrumentation!
Microsoft, Windows, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, Visual Basic, Visual C/C++,
are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
The registered trademark Linux® is used pursuant to a sublicense from LMI, the exclusive licensee of Linus Torvalds, owner of the mark on a world-wide basis.
LabVIEW and LabWindows CVI the registered trademark of the National Instruments Corporation.
MATLAB is registered trademarks of The MathWorks, Inc.
Delphi is a trademark of Embarcadero Technologies, Inc.
© Dataquest Solutions 12.07.03.
(Last revised 14.09.16).
Images courtesy of Spectrum GmbH and Acme Portable GmbH