|PRODUCT PAGE LINKS
Look to Dataquest Solutions as suppliers of leading edge technology where your requirements
are for high speed and ultra high speed signal capture, measurement, signal generation and digital
I/0. As the primary SPECTRUM PC instrumentation card specialist for
the U.K. we provide hardware suitable for both desktop and industrial rack, with the following features:
- Signal capture with speeds up to 5 giga samples per second
- Digitise & record to PC or on-board memory with up to 16 bits resolution
- Waveform generation up to 125 million samples per second
- Digital pattern generation and sensing up to 125 million samples per second
- Simultaneous signal sample and hold across multiple channels
- Multiple board synchronisation
- Synchronise any card combination
- PCI-Express, PCI/PCI-X, Compact PCI and PXI connectivity
- Driver options cover many code and graphical programming packages
- Memory expandable to 2 GBytes, with 4 GBytes as standard on the latest M4i card series
||For the most demanding of digital pattern capture applications, the new M4i.77xx
card series offers ultra-fast signal capture rates of up to 720 mega samples per second.
Available with differential (e.g. LVDS) or single-ended configurations and a wide voltage
range to accept signals from many different logic families. The PCIe x8-lane
interface combined with large on-board memory and optimised drivers, enhances the
cards performance by providing over 3 Gbytes/sec data transfer to the host computer.
Includes a comprehensive software programming suite for popular programming
languages, including MATLAB and LabVIEW.
Just click the cards image to find out more!
Require PC and instrumentation portability?
Where portability is required a number of versatile systems are available:
These are ideal for mobile acquisition requirements / system designs
Software support is well developed and extensive for all Spectrum
instrumentation, for both Windows® and Linux®.
for Visual C/C++®, Delphi®, Visual Basic™,
MATLAB®, LabVIEW®, Agilent VEE® and LabWindows/CVI®
- Example programs available
SBench® visualisation and analysis software is provided free of charge
with all Spectrum instrumentation hardware!
- SBench is also the basis for a FREE software
tool kit for lecturers and students. Use this to visualise the theory
of signal generation, capture and analysis
Please browse our Web site for more information on our extensive range of high-speed instrumentation!
Microsoft, Windows, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, Visual Basic, Visual C/C++,
are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
The registered trademark Linux® is used pursuant to a sublicense from LMI, the exclusive licensee of Linus Torvalds, owner of the mark on a world-wide basis.
LabVIEW and LabWindows CVI the registered trademark of the National Instruments Corporation.
MATLAB is registered trademarks of The MathWorks, Inc.
Delphi is a trademark of Embarcadero Technologies, Inc.
© Dataquest Solutions 12.07.03.
(Last revised 24.05.16).
Images courtesy of Spectrum GmbH, Acme Portable GmbH and Magma inc